Old 25-11-2010, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Nice find.

"Owdboggy" wrote

Bob HobdenWrote:
Repotting my Pleione orchids today, bit early

I was just cleaning off the old leaves on mine before putting them away
in a frost free, but cold Summer house for winter and for the first time
ever there was a seed pod with lots of seed in it on one of them. Never
seen that before. I sprinkled the seed in the pot round the pseudobulbs
and it will be interesting to see what happens. Must remember not to
repot that one in Spring.

Funny enough I had one on mine this year but I forgot to keep a note of
which variety it was on. The pod is still in the garage so I'll have to do
something with it soon.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden