Old 26-01-2011, 02:53 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:58:22 -0800 (PST), Gas Bag
wrote:

- How effective is this mixture at killing rats and/or mice?

- Assuming you place this mixture indoors (e.g. in the roof space),
will this poison ONLY take effect once the rodent goes outside for a
drink of water? The reason being, I'd want to avoid at-all-costs
having Ratty "snuff it" in my roof space, then having the most God-
awful smell to contend with a few days later.

If you have rodents in your attic then you are very remiss in sealing
their entry to your house... believe it or not it is quite easy to
eliminate entryways. Seal your house and if rodents are still present
set traps... they obviously have free roam of your entire house
because rodents cannot live without food and water... also eliminate
their access to your food... you are definitely feeding those critters
or they'd not be there.