Old 26-01-2011, 07:37 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

I guess you're too ignorant to know that cats are outdoor
animals. We'd better lock you in a dark closet for the rest
of your life.

Did anyone else catch the irony? Brookyn, condemning
cruelty, offers to use the same cruel technique he decries.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message

Why did you put your cats outdoors, you ignorant POS... you
need to be
poisoned... actually I'd be happy to tie you into a sack
with a few
bricks and toss you into a lake.