Old 27-01-2011, 01:53 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

On 1/26/2011 6:03 PM, Bob F wrote:
willshak wrote:
jellybean stonerfish wrote the following:
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:52:01 -0500, Brooklyn1 wrote:

wrote:

Be careful of where you put the poison. I lost 2 cats last year to
poisoning, cats that were encouraged by neighbors, because they
were "mousers".

Why did you put your cats outdoors, you ignorant POS... you need to
be poisoned... actually I'd be happy to tie you into a sack with a
few bricks and toss you into a lake.

Why would you keep your cats locked up inside?

Animal cruelty.

Keeps them clean and free of burrs, ticks, and fleas. Keeps them from
getting killed by cars, dogs, or cat haters, or being carried away by
hawks.

And keeps them from digging up the neighbor's freshly planted veggies and
pooping in their spinach.

I have to put screens over the beds whenever I plant because of neighbor's
uncontrolled cats.

Better that than a smelly cat box (and yes, they ALL do smell- the
owners are just desensitized), and a cat that starts trashing furniture
and becoming crazy and/or obese from lack of stimulation and exercise.
And before you say it, I consider declawing to be animal cruelty. How
would you like the last joint of all your fingers and toes cut off?

Sorry, 'indoor only' cats may live longer, but they aren't cats any
more. I could never do that to a sentient creature.

--
aem sends...