Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

aemeijers wrote:

And keeps them from digging up the neighbor's freshly planted
veggies and pooping in their spinach.

I have to put screens over the beds whenever I plant because of
neighbor's uncontrolled cats.

Better that than a smelly cat box (and yes, they ALL do smell- the
owners are just desensitized), and a cat that starts trashing
furniture and becoming crazy and/or obese from lack of stimulation
and exercise. And before you say it, I consider declawing to be
animal cruelty. How would you like the last joint of all your fingers
and toes cut off?
Sorry, 'indoor only' cats may live longer, but they aren't cats any
more. I could never do that to a sentient creature.

But you have no hesitation to do a number on your neighbors with your cats.