Old 11-02-2011, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Choisya ternata Sundance

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:47:26 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

"Derek" wrote in message
.. .
The brightest thing in my garden all the year around is Choisya
ternata Sundance. Was wondering if any one had any ideas for something
to plant next to it.
Thanks

Agreed. Choiysia is well worth the price paid for it. I'm not much of a
gardener but have a few planted here and there - just can't resist them.

I live in Lincoln, and the Choisya thrives, without much tending, I
like the suggestion of a Heucherella, but I do have enough space for
something to make a statement :-) as well.