Old 10-05-2011, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Slow Worms Have a Bite!!!!

On Tue, 10 May 2011 21:14:23 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
.. .

You are not alone. Last week on the telly an expert was explaining slow
worms to the presenter and he picked one up, confidently.
It bit him and there was lots of blood.
I laughed.. sorry

Clearly I have brought so much joy into people's lives that I must be
blessed (as well as bitten!). I shall try to get bitten (and therefore
more blessed) again and, this time, to have a camera running ready to
post on You Tube for Chris :-)

BTW, can anyone tell my why slow worms are all alcoholics? Must be as
they're always legless!