Old 22-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Mermaid Mermaid is offline
Registered User

Angry

What a bunch of dooblas. The whole purpose of a forum is to share information and help. If you are a member of this forum and think it is a place to vent your obvious aire of over importance? You are wrong. The curling of the leaves that she is speaking of is not a result of over watering or under watering. There is definitely something going on with these plants that might either be disease related; or bug related. I too have had this issue and am still trying to get it under control. If anyone with intelligence and NO igo can address this issue without malice, it would be greatly appreciated. My Angels are Brugs and NOT planted in containers. They are planted in the yard and get adequate sun and water every day. Should one of you brainiacts decide to give helpful feedback it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise you should resort to NOT replying to someone who obviously has an issue concerning their plants that they so dearly want to thrive and flourish.