Old 24-08-2011, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Trying to get rid of the poppy seed thread

"JIP" wrote

David Pitt wrote:

Ghostrecon said:

, Ghostrecon wrote:

, Michael Bell wrote:

Nothing else but this poppy seed thread comes to me. What has
gone wrong?

Michael Bell

I hate this sort of post :-) I cant see a post about poopy seeds
- what am I missing? and more to the point why ?
poopy !!!
oops typo 'poppy'

I have been talking to the OP elsewhere.

It is all a bit odd but the OP is not receiving anything from this
group other than a number of repeating stories about "poppy seeds".
He can however send to the group.

The next step is to try to blame PlusNet but as far as I can see the
group is OK via their server.

I'm with Plusnet and can see all posts/threads fine

Perhaps on this Ng he accidentally put us all in his blocked senders list.
:-)

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup