Old 14-03-2012, 08:08 PM
methlickman methlickman is offline
Registered User

I also have one of these machines, which works fine used as a tractor or as a mower, and am in the process of adapting a Countax grass collector to fit it.
However, I have one problem, which is with the interlocks designed to prevent starting in gear. I've got the wiring diagram, and have pored over it for hours, but it makes no sense. According to the instructions, all the lights should be ON when the m/c is safe to start. But the wiring diagram looks to me as if all the microswitches either ground the lights, so they come on, but isolate the starter, or vice versa. That is, the machine can only start if the lights are OUT, which is what I do. But it would be nice to get it working properly.

Anyone got any ideas?

Dick M.