Old 21-03-2012, 06:29 PM
BlackThumb BlackThumb is offline
Registered User

Location: England

Thank you for your replies.

I'm certain it's a sinensis. I wanted to see if I could grow tea leaves.

I have read that you can keep it indoors and put it outside in shade in the summer. I just took it to a garden centre and they said the leaves were caused by either too much sun or too much cold. I have been keeping it by the window, but I wouldn't say it has been very sunny. It has been cold at night though.

What is your opinion on this? And if it's more suitable for outdoors, is that to do with the temperature or sun?