Old 25-03-2012, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Tips of camellia sinensis leaves are turning brown

On Mar 25, 11:17*am, stuart noble wrote:
On 24/03/2012 18:15, Dave Hill wrote:

On Mar 24, 9:31 am, *wrote:
Thank you so much for all your replies! They have helped a lot, and I
will start putting it outside in April. I'm saving this as my favourites
as all the information is so helpful.

--
BlackThumb

Why wait till April?
Go by the temp not the calander
Here in South Wales we reached *66f yesterday and 70f today and that
was in the shade

AFAIK all temperatures are taken in the shade *:-)

Quite right Stuart, but most people will stand their plants in the
sun.
My point is that EVEN in the shade it's warm enough .