Old 27-03-2012, 09:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default need "Mammoth Red" rhubarb

Other than the description that it grows up to 5 feet tall and has
red stalks, I haven't been able to find a source for "Mammoth Red"
rhubarb plants anywhere.

I'm wondering if it has essentially gone extinct? After going over
several search engines for an hour and a half, I couldn't find anything
more than perhaps a dozen descriptions of the plant, mostly in variety
lists.

Can anyone please help me find a source for these plants? I would
really like to plant a row of them along my fence. Help!!!