Old 23-06-2012, 02:30 PM
redhouse redhouse is offline
Registered User

Location: Larne N Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellow View Post
Hi all I am currently restoring an ATCO 12/36 lawn tractor and need some help regarding the belt drive for the collector brush. If anyone can supply photos of the drive belt between the tractor and the brush it would be very useful also the size/identification numbers from this belt. This is the only part now not working as I cant figure out how the belt changes from a horizontal to vertical drive.

Thanks in advance.
Hello
I have just bought the 12/36 without sweeper
I have a set of photocopied instructions for the sweeper but no manual for the mower - I don't mind scanning them and emailing - can anyone help with the tractor manual?
best regards Matthew