Old 30-07-2012, 05:14 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
a425couple a425couple is offline

Default Pond Rescue

"JB" wrote in message...
My wife and I bought a home in 1984 and lived there 20 years before moving
into our current home. I built my first pond in 1998 and, with
knowledge ----- I had a pretty successful experience. ---
Several months back we noticed it was for sale. Then, a couple of months
ago, we saw a moving van parked out front. The house has been vacant
since.
---- My wife called the real estate agent for the house ---
I'm determined to keep the pond going as long as the powers on and the
water runs.
Once again, I'm ending with a question, What to do? What to do?

Yeah, always a tough question.
I tend to think it might be somewhat relevant,,,,
(sold probably 2004/5?)
Is it for sale by real estate agent working for the person
who purchased it from you?
Is it approaching foreclosure, in foreclosure, or bank owned?
(at either end of above, there is some motovation to
keep place looking decent. In the middle,,, sadly not!
And, that process can be very, very slow!)