Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Garden Plans

I was going to go to the garden today and pull out the spring crop in order to get ready for fall. BUT finally we are getting some very much needed rain. Slow and steady rain for the first time in long memory. Do any of you have fall planting plans? Has anyone had much success planting zucchini and cucumbers in mid August? I did not get a great crop of either this year so I am hoping for a second chance. How did everyone else do this year now that it is August?
MJ
Southeast of the Triangle