Old 27-08-2012, 07:26 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Fall Planting

The fall crop is in. I transplanted a zucchini plant that I started in a pot about 5 weeks ago. I planted 3 hills of it as well. I transplanted a cucumber that I had started about the same time that was kept in the green house. They weren't very happy about the transplant but seem to have forgiven me. In the green house I still have 4 tomato plants. 2 of them are fairly new and the other 2 are cut back plants from all summer. I have had luck in the past keeping them through the winter, hope so this year. As I have mentioned before these are grown hydroponically. I want to put in some snow peas and lettuce but I think I will hold off on that for a bit. SO is there anyone else in the Triangle that still has time to garden?
MJ