Old 23-04-2003, 12:59 PM
swroot

Default Garden furniture security

Charlie wrote:

You could get a motion sensor like the ones people fit onto motorbikes.
They're pretty good, I think they work on the principle of a ball in a
chamber, the chamber detects when the ball is one the alarm has been set,
with the alarm going off if the ball moves. If you see what I mean. Kinda.

I'd be grateful if someone could recommend a brand. We've been waiting
two years for the garden sculpture that will be finished in May, and
while we'll almost certainly bring it indoors at night/when we're not
in, it would be good to have something to alert us if anything happens
while we're not actually admiring it.

regards
sarah

--
"Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view,
is silence about truth." Aldous Huxley