Old 12-11-2012, 03:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gregz gregz is offline

Default Can cats safely eat tomato plants?

"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:
took in some late blooming seedlings to protect from the overnight cold and the
cat seemed to really want to eat them. I'm not opposed to him eating them as
they will probably not make it thru to next season and I can grow plenty more,
just concerned for his health

I brought my ghost pepper plants in for frost. They were munching the
leaves.
I usually grow grass for them in winter. Seems natural they like, and need
some plant material in their diets. I don't of a reason for from tomato,
but yo got to watch certain flowers.

Greg