Old 09-01-2013, 05:02 AM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] dvanderslik@gmail.com is offline

Default Dwarf Citrus Trees 4 sale

On Monday, September 11, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Alan Galloway wrote:
Over the last few years I have collected a few to many citrus trees. Before
winter, I have to move them back in the greenhouse and I am afraid they are
not all going to fit this year. Hence I need to find good homes for them.
I have a wide variety of citrus: oranges, lemons, limes, grapfruits, kumquats,
Australian citrus, blood oranges, and lots more. They are all grafted onto
dwarf rootstock. Most are 2 to 5 feet tall, in nice clay pots. Most are
of fruit-bearing age. I'm not out to make a profit on them, but would like
to recoup the orginal cost of the tree and the pot.
If you are interested in them, please contact me personally at:

Alan Galloway
Thanks

Hello,

I am interested in buying a couple lemon trees. Do you still have them available? Very interested.

Thank you!
Darci VanderSlik