Old 07-02-2013, 03:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default New Koi Owner

On 2/3/2013 1:59 PM, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
A month late, welcome! You seem in a good place. With winter, just let your koi sit and they will do fine.

Thank you.....we had a couple of very warm days that caused the ice on
pond (glorified bathtub) to open up....there was a lot of bird activity
around the pond at the time. It is now frozen over around the heater
with some snow cover...last time I checked, there were a few bird
footprints in the snow around the heater. Hoping the racoons stay away )