Old 03-04-2013, 06:01 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Spring Ponding

The PNW has been beautiful the last couple of days. My spring break started
this week so I've been busy cleaning up the yard. Pond were opened up
Friday and Sunday took the flow off of by-pass. Going over the waterfall
again.

Frogs showed up last night. We've had temps 10 degrees higher than the
norms, so it has been really nice and is suppose to stay warm for the next
several days, though it will be a few degrees lower. I won't complain.

Hope you're Easter and spring are starting out as wonderful. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us