Old 21-04-2013, 02:53 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Spring Ponding

Ouch on the price change for Sho Koi. Up around $1.00 per pound over
last year for the 10 lb bag. Tried to compensate for this by buying the
two lb bags because it was cheaper this way.

Ordered mine today, it has the old cart and according to it said the price
was only a $2-3 rise. Hmmmm, I do remember though when I first ordered it
from Western Pond that is was only $59, but that might have been a few
years ago. Since I have aquariums of goldfish I also order shogold at the
same time to hit that magic $100 free shipping price. That's gone up too,
but hasn't everything except our paychecks? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us