Old 03-07-2013, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] priyanka.organica@gmail.com is offline

Default Pond sludge

On Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:36:14 PM UTC+5:30, Steve J wrote:
Does anyone happen to know if you can hire some equipment to suck the

sludge out of the bottom of a pond?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Steve J

For the past 10 years, Organica Biotech Pvt. Ltd. has been developing bioproducts for environmental use, known as biological starters for the Indian, European and South East Asian markets. We provide a full line of biological products for industrial wastewater and sewage treatment plants. All our products are designed and formulated for maximum efficiency and results. After immense success of BIOCLEAN series which is a tailor made microbial product, we have come up with a new microbial + enzymatic formulation CLEANMAXX.

Poor quality microbes and enzymes result in inefficiency and mal-functioning aerations tanks which lead to capital loss, frustration among owners, promoters and the donors. This also damages the reputation of the bioremediation technology causing negative impact on its adoption.

CLEANMAXX is a microbial + enzymatic product specifically formulated for utilization by environmental consultants and resellers. The unique feature incorporated in CLEANMAXX is that it can be used for all type of industrial wastewater and sewage.

If you or your company is interested in using or selling CLEANMAXX please contact us at We guarantee you the best rates for CLEANMAXX than any other “effective” products available in the Indian or Global market.

Best Regards,
Priyanka Gurjar
(Team Organica)

Organica Biotech Pvt.Ltd
No. 36, Ujagar Industrial Estate, Govandi, Mumbai - 400 088, Maharashtra, India
http://www.organicabiotech.com