Old 28-02-2003, 05:39 PM
jcart003

Default transplanting night blooming jasmine

I am not sure exactally about that jasmine, but my experience with
jasmines in general is they are tough as nails, especially if they
have a good start! I would think that as much root as possible and cut
the top back pretty severely should work! Of course that isn't any
brilliant new discovery....

pamfree (Zemedelec) wrote in message ...
I have some mature nightblooming jasmine bushes, some of which I want to get
rid of. The frost (New Orleans, south of lake) killed the leaves but the
trunks and bigger branches are healthy. A friend--not terribly experienced in
gardening--said she'd dig them and take them in her truck. Is there any way
to do this without killing either the trees or the friend?

zemedelec