Old 26-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Holyrood Garden's Avatar
Holyrood Garden Holyrood Garden is offline
Registered User

Default Introduction

Hi all! Im new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself.I am based in central Edinburgh,Scotland ,adjacent to the magnificent Holyrood Park & Holyrood Palace. I earned a diploma in Practical Horticulture at The Royal Botanical Gardens in Edinburgh.As well as running my gardening business The Holyrood Gardener in Edinburgh - Home I am fortunate enough to work on and maintain gardens and lawns for The National Trust in Scotland. I am experienced in arborial and tree work through voluntary service with The Scottish Wildlife Trust.
I look forward to sharing gardening advice and tips!

Check the website for more details Thanks Callum (The Holyrood Gardener)