Old 20-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Registered User

Default slugs!

my garden has been devoured overnight! Don't want to put any poisons down and have murdered one by salt but can't find any more to kill. Are there any environmentally friendly solutions that work?
Old 11-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by abigail
my garden has been devoured overnight! Don't want to put any poisons down and have murdered one by salt but can't find any more to kill. Are there any environmentally friendly solutions that work?
You can go out at night with a torch but my method is to put down bright blug slug pellets sparsely. Birds or cats do not touch them and even Organic experts say that sprinkling sparsely is O.K. Marian

Rate This Thread: