Old 17-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Registered User

Default University Project Help

Hello
I am part of a team of Mechanical Design Engineers from Northumbria University. For our final year project we are designing a domestic assisted wheelbarrow. To understand what the consumer requires they have developed a questionnaire. If you could spare a few minutes of your time to answer this attached questionnaire it would be appreciated.
Could you please email your completed questionnaires to

Thankyou your help is greatly appreciated
Attached Files
File Type: doc Questionnaire.doc (87.5 KB, 252 views)

Rate This Thread: