Old 25-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Registered User

Default thank You

Hello there all

Thank you for your lovely forum,its a tremendous read
My initial intention was mainly just to offer Free Horse manure to the board members but there is so many interesting articles on this community and its set out so well,i hope to stay around much longer.
Im a very keen gardener and also love growing home made vegetables,this year has been my first proper year of home growing and ive had a few successes and failures which should help me more for year number two.

Rate This Thread: