Old 23-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Registered User

Default 6 inch hanging pots

Have the plastic pot manufacturers stopped making 6 inch hanging pots? I can get 8" hanging pots from my local garden centre, but neither I nor they can get anything smaller. I have tried searchng the web without any success. I have even got my grandchildren searching as they are a lot brighter than me with the computer. I am growing various hoyas several of which are trailing varieties with very small leaves. They look a bit ridiculous in the larger pots but they will develop into those at a later date.
Any information eill be gratefully received.
Bigal

Rate This Thread: