Old 20-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Registered User

Default Hello Gardenbanter

Hello

I have just joined this fantastic forum and look forward to participating in the future, living in South Africa we really do have access to such beautiful and unusual plant life

Regards

Laura
Old 29-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPal View Post
Hello

I have just joined this fantastic forum and look forward to participating in the future, living in South Africa we really do have access to such beautiful and unusual plant life

Regards

Laura
Hello Laura and welcome looking forward to seeing your unususal palnt life.

Scotkat forumstrowels

Rate This Thread: