Hi All - new here so thought I would introduce myself

Old 06-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Banned

Location: Worcestershire
Smile Hi All - new here so thought I would introduce myself

Hi there - I am Sue, and live in Worcestershire, on a rather windy site (the old house name was Winthill which I think meant Wind Hill)

I have a quite large, and rather wild and woolly garden. Never quite seem to get on top of it - But there is always next year :-)

I also grow own veg using deep bed system and have a poly tunnel, and hopefully soon a greenhouse with space for a couple of peach trees against the back wall

My other hobby is my English Cuckoo Marans, which lay lovely dark brown eggs and taste delicious, plus a few ducks for slug control in the garden, and I am pretty well self-sufficient in most veg, eggs and meat, and try to be chemical free, though it does make life hard as everything seems to enjoy my produce as much as I do
Old 26-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

Hi Guy's !
Friends!!Today am join this community because i read this forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!
Old 29-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Banned

Location: Canada

Originally Posted by Clark0 View Post
Hi Guy's !
Friends!!Today am join this community because i read this forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!
brisbane fencing supplies

Rate This Thread: