Old 11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Registered User

Smile bedding plants

Hi everybody, I´m a bit of a novice gardener so treat me gently. Can you leave bedding plants in their pots over the winter or will they die off. So far I have bought new plants every year and am beginning to wonder if I have got it wrong. Please help. Thanks
Old 11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katymatey View Post
Hi everybody, I´m a bit of a novice gardener so treat me gently. Can you leave bedding plants in their pots over the winter or will they die off. So far I have bought new plants every year and am beginning to wonder if I have got it wrong. Please help. Thanks
Bedding plants are annuals only last the summer, you replace them every year.You normally plant them when all signs of frost have gone and they will give you a blaze of colour through the summer months.Dig them up in the Autumn and replace them the next year.

Rate This Thread:

What Bedding Plants rabc Gardening 0 25-05-2007 07:59 AM
B&Q Hanging basket and bedding plants. Draven United Kingdom 2 25-01-2006 10:37 PM
Introducing Mat's Garden Experts UK Great value bedding plants!!! Phil L United Kingdom 0 17-01-2006 09:23 PM
taking seeds from bedding plants... Phil L United Kingdom 5 01-09-2004 03:39 PM
Roots from bedding plants growing over the liner and into my pond. G-Hoch Ponds 8 02-01-2004 05:03 PM