purple sabre

Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 PM

Default purple sabre

Hi again. I have two of these plants,I started off with them in baskets in my conservatory, then moved them to outside last year. They have grown massively, I wintered them indoors and have placed them back in the garden this summer. What I want to know is can they be cut back at all or do I just take cuttings and dispense with the older bigger plants. I am unable to plant them into the ground due to trees along my back fence so they are in pots. I have asked this question on Alan Titchmarsh´s forum but received no reply. Thankyou.

Rate This Thread: