Old 26-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Registered User

Default Eucalyptus trees and Grevellias

I would like to buy the following plants for my daughter who lives in Essex, UK. Can some-one please advise me where I can purchase these from in the UK. Hopefully, somewhere in the vicinity of Whitham or Maldon would be great or on-line in the UK.
1. Grafted Corymbia ficifolia
2. Grevillia Robyn Gordon or Peaches and Cream

Many thanks
RhonddaT

Rate This Thread:

Free young silver dollar eucalyptus trees in SoCal old dirtbeard Gardening 4 08-03-2007 10:33 AM
Eucalyptus trees: how best to trim? Nigel Molesworth United Kingdom 2 09-06-2006 09:02 PM
Planting Eucalyptus trees CV Gardening 7 28-09-2005 10:06 AM
Eucalyptus Trees: Leaves turn yellow and trees die. [email protected] Gardening 0 05-09-2005 04:39 PM