Eucalyptus trees and Grevellias

Old 26-07-2012, 10:15 AM

Default Eucalyptus trees and Grevellias

I would like to buy the following plants for my daughter who lives in Essex, UK. Can some-one please advise me where I can purchase these from in the UK. Hopefully, somewhere in the vicinity of Whitham or Maldon would be great or on-line in the UK.
1. Grafted Corymbia ficifolia
2. Grevillia Robyn Gordon or Peaches and Cream

Many thanks
RhonddaT

Rate This Thread: