Does anyone recognise this plant?

Old 03-11-2012, 02:59 PM

Location: Stafford area
Default Does anyone recognise this plant?

Does anyone recognise this plant, please? I suspect it's a weed, I've not seen any flowers; it has quite a thick deep root and it sprawls. But it might be something lovely ... The leaves aren't quite arrow-shaped, more like a shield. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone recognise this plant?-img00224-20121103-1430.jpg

Rate This Thread: