Hello from Belgium

Old 11-03-2013, 03:39 AM

Location: Belgium
Thumbs up Hello from Belgium

Hi everybody, just thought I would introduce myself as I am new here.
I am English but live in Belgium, I am new to gardening so I don't know a great deal although my father who as alway's been into gardening, gives me a few tips over the phone.
I started last year by creating a small vegitable plot and enjoyed it so much it took over the back garden. I have just bought and built a 4mx3m greenhouse and yesterday bought a Phoenix heater to go in it.
I am looking forward to being an active member on this forum but I will have a few questions to ask, I hope that won't be a problem.
Thanks
Old 26-03-2013, 05:28 PM

Location: Belgium
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucky View Post
Hi everybody, just thought I would introduce myself as I am new here.
I am English but live in Belgium, I am new to gardening so I don't know a great deal although my father who as alway's been into gardening, gives me a few tips over the phone.
I started last year by creating a small vegitable plot and enjoyed it so much it took over the back garden. I have just bought and built a 4mx3m greenhouse and yesterday bought a Phoenix heater to go in it.
I am looking forward to being an active member on this forum but I will have a few questions to ask, I hope that won't be a problem.
Thanks
Thanks for the nice welcome

Rate This Thread: