Where have my replies gone?

Old 18-03-2013, 06:54 PM

Default Where have my replies gone?

On Friday 15th March, I posted my first thread, asking for garden design advice. By Saturday, I had received around 6 really good replies, but when I looked today, to see if any more had been added, it tells me that there has been only 1 reply in total (a new one that I had not seen on Saturday). Where have the rest of the replies gone?!
Old 18-03-2013, 07:00 PM

Please ignore this post! I have confused this site with another one! Sorry - from an inexperienced forum user...........

Rate This Thread: