Another forum newbie :P

Old 12-10-2014, 11:00 AM

Location: North London
Default Another forum newbie :P

Good Morning All

Just joined the forum and thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Les, I'm 39 years old and from North London. I have recently struck out on my own as a Landscaper and Gardener after spending over 10 years working in the building/landscaping trade for others.

I look forward to participating in many conversations and I hope to be able to use my experiences to help others.

Rate This Thread: