Old 25-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Registered User

Location: Cheadle Hulme
Default Hello

I'm new to the forum,
My main interest is clematis group 1 & 3
I'm also a member of the British Clematis Society
I live in North Cheshire
Old 06-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Taylor View Post
I'm new to the forum,
My main interest is clematis group 1 & 3
I'm also a member of the British Clematis Society
I live in North Cheshire
Welcome to the forum for I am also new! I am a member of the BSPP (British Society for Plant Pathology) and stand in solidarity with you friend. North Cheshire is a beautiful part of the world, one which I have spent many summers as a young boy in due to my working at my uncles cobblers there during the school holidays. I am from the Welsh valleys. My grandson has taken an interest in gardening, and what with this being the day and age we live in, has decided he wants to photograph our garden and share it online. I've even agreed to get us a proper domain name (whatever that is!) and google seems to recommend this company below for hosting packages, I’ve never heard of them, but they look good. Anyway, true to my character, I'm blabbing on. God bless.
VPS Hosting Packages

Rate This Thread:

Hello??? KnotHead Lawns 2 31-03-2003 04:32 PM
[IBC] Hello from Japan (and some questions) Becca Ridout Bonsai 0 16-02-2003 05:03 AM
[IBC] Hello Again Craig Cowing Bonsai 3 15-02-2003 03:15 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjamina Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 02:56 AM
[IBC] Hello & Ficus Benjimina Richard Jeffery Bonsai 0 29-01-2003 01:42 AM