Old 23-10-2003, 04:34 PM
Registered User

Default Interactive garden!

Hello,

I am doing a bit of research for my final project as part of my university degree, and was wondering if any of you could offer me some feedback...

I am going to design an interactive garden in which the user helps to maintain and grow a garden from a baren wasteland, they do this by interacting with the given environment, such as using a hose pipe to water the garden, plus they will have to find ways to get rid of pests by tempting birds down etc. This will most probably operate on cd-rom.

As you are all familiar with the internet and computers I feel you are the most ideal people to ask, and would like to know from you (seeing as you are fond of gardening as well) if you would find this kind of tool useful or entertaining and if you would use it at all!

It is a kind of game, but I would like to know your opinions about who may use it - if you would, or your sons or daughters etc.

Many thanks

Louisa
Old 07-11-2003, 08:18 AM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisa147
[...]

Yes I would use programme also I would let children use it to learn about gardening and wild life
Anita X

Rate This Thread: