Old 25-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Registered User

Default Gardening for ages 60+

I am conducting some research into gardeners over the age of 60.
I would be interested in any opinions on this subject. Anything would be welcome from data and random stats to personal experiences. for example does anyone attend the Hampton Court Flower show... would you say this is primarily an event that people aged over 60 attend, or not at all and all ages of people go. Have you enjoyed gardening more or less?
Anything and everything would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Rate This Thread: