Old 05-04-2003, 07:34 AM
Grae

Default Mangoes

Hi my mangoe tree(kensington pride) has flowered and is starting to show
lots of small (about 15mm) fruit on it.Is there anything i should do? or
just wait and see?, i am in Perth WA and this is my first time3 with
mangoes.Thanks

Old 05-04-2003, 07:34 AM
len brauer

g'day grae,

do you have fruit fly? if not just sit back and wait for the tasty
rewards.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/
Old 05-04-2003, 07:34 AM
Grae

Thanks Len.As yet no fruit fly , I have picked all the plums ,no fruit fly
thankfully.Can hardly wait for my own homegrown mangoes
"len brauer" wrote in message
g'day grae,

do you have fruit fly? if not just sit back and wait for the tasty
rewards.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/

Old 05-04-2003, 07:34 AM
John Savage

len brauer writes:
do you have fruit fly? if not just sit back and wait for the tasty
rewards.

But he'd better get out the shotgun and do sentry duty. Some north Queensland
mango growers are reported to have had up to $20,000 worth of fruit stolen by
organised thieves. There's gold in them there trees!
--
John Savage (for email, replace "ks" with "k" and delete "n")

mangoes John Savage Australia 2 20-07-2006 09:05 PM
Can you eat mangoes if they have anthracnose? C Australia 2 02-07-2005 10:54 PM
Mangoes Old and Cranky Australia 6 05-04-2003 07:36 AM
Mangoes in Perth. Grae Australia 1 05-04-2003 07:35 AM
Mangoes Match Australia 0 06-03-2003 12:51 PM