Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Greg Wake

Default woolly aphids plague on native plants

HELP.... anyone have a solution to woolly aphids. They are the healthiest,
fattest white balls you will ever see.
I don't want to harm my native plants. Soapy water didn't seem to help at
all. (suggestion by a friend) I live
in the Southwest of WA. The ants are happily spreading them everywhere.
Any help greatly received.

Merry Christmas to all.

Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
Willow

Try Pyrethrum or garlic water perhaps.

--
Wanda
aka Willow

~~faeries are able to fly because they take themselves lightly~
Greg Wake wrote in message
HELP.... anyone have a solution to woolly aphids. They are the

healthiest,
fattest white balls you will ever see.
I don't want to harm my native plants. Soapy water didn't seem to help at
all. (suggestion by a friend) I live
in the Southwest of WA. The ants are happily spreading them everywhere.
Any help greatly received.

Merry Christmas to all.

Woolly aphids or mealy bugs on Phal Kate Orchids 15 24-12-2007 07:48 PM
Woolly Aphids John.N. United Kingdom 5 02-07-2005 09:49 PM
woolly bush, dead :-o Raels Australia 0 21-02-2004 01:39 AM
woolly bush, dead :-o Raels Australia 0 21-02-2004 01:18 AM
Albany Woolly bush watchcat Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:33 AM