Old 18-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Flossie

Default Liliums

Hello,

I am not even sure if I have spelt Liliums correctly but I was given a bunch
of flowers that contained oriental ones and they have the most incredibly
beautiful scent. I cannot get over how similar the scent is to Ylang Ylang
oil, simply amazing and incredibly beautiful to look at and to inhale. I
want to know more about the possibility of growing these delightful flowers.
Are they a bulb? I live in the south west of WA so if anyone has any advice
on how to plant them, what kind of soil is preferable, whether they grow
both in the ground and in pots.... etc etc. I could think of nothing nicer
than a garden full of these magnificent blooms so all advice is greatly
appreciated.

Kindest regards, and Happy Easter to you all

Flossie