Weeping Mulberry

Old 10-05-2006, 01:09 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Weeping Mulberry

Hi
I planted a weeping mulberry late last year, my problem is in the past 6 - 8
weeks the leaves have looked sick, brown tinge not lush & green like others
I have seen.
I am aware that they are deciduous but it just didnt look well & thought it
might have grown more, any suggestions.
cheers
sandra

Old 11-05-2006, 05:25 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
Hi
I planted a weeping mulberry late last year, my problem is in the past 6 -

8
weeks the leaves have looked sick, brown tinge not lush & green like

others
I have seen.
I am aware that they are deciduous but it just didnt look well & thought

it
might have grown more, any suggestions.
cheers
sandra

They all should be shedding their leaves soon (if they haven't already).
Ours (in Brisbane) looks like the desciption of yours, but it also has heaps
of buds on the stems.
So I reckon yours is probably just shedding its leaves.
Amanda