Old 11-05-2006, 05:26 PM posted to aus.gardens
Heather

Default foxtail palm seedlings for sale

Hi everyone,

I am from Queensland and have over 100 foxtail palms that have sprouted from
seed and are around 20cm tall. The root system is also around 15 cm. The
nut is well sized ranging between 5-6 cm long and well attached.

Would anyone know how I could best sell these or if anyone would be
interested in purchasing them?

Many thanks

Heather

Old 11-05-2006, 10:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
Rob & Shel

We're interested in them.
Where abouts are you?
We're in Conondale.

Cheers
Rob n Shel

Old 12-05-2006, 06:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC

G'day Heather

I'm interested but only have space for one so if you are prepared to
mail one only, let me know the price. A local friend claims to have
heaps but they haven't shown up and not sure they will

Bronwyn ;-)