Old 27-10-2020, 06:46 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default WTB: Tobacco seeds in Australia

On Friday, 31 January 2020 at 3:12:53 pm UTC+10, wrote:
i actually sell the tobacco seeds i ship australia wide free shipping i also ship world wide in the same way i do in australia very stealthy see video https://youtu.be/MPQ3xjcvAHo i provide after purchase guidance via skype and phone number aswell as email growing instructions

I have been selling these seeds since 2015 and i make sure to get very high quality tobacco seeds that are precisely what you are ordering also if you need help knowing what to buy you can email me at

my website is www.ausseeds.com

I bought some seeds from this Chris person from ausseeds.com and the order never came. He was quick to respond to my email pre-purchase though when my order never arrived after 9 weeks I never got a response. Thank goodness I bought the seeds via PayPal so I made a claim in PayPal for a refund. After no response from Chris, PayPal closed the case in my favour and refunded me. I would have preferred my seeds. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PERSON.

TRIAD OF INFAMY Or, the 3 replies from West Australia Premier ColinBarnett to Australia Mining Pioneeer Jean-Paul Turcaud SENT AS ACONFIDENTIAL NOTE TO THE SILENT MAJORITY Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology Australia 11 11-06-2010 10:29 AM
tobacco seeds Larry Ficek Gardening 1 22-01-2005 04:09 AM
Tobacco BY-2 Andrew Bowling Plant Biology 0 24-04-2003 06:44 PM
Has anyone ever grown tobacco? [email protected] Gardening 1 05-04-2003 09:20 PM
Has anyone ever grown tobacco? DGiunti Gardening 9 22-02-2003 12:39 PM