Old 21-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Registered User

Post Skynews: Australian Scientist built 24KW magnetic generator (never stops) for his hom

SKYNEWS VIDEO:
http://www.33energy.com/youtube.html

from the article: ... A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce motion.
It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy... this device refers to a machine that runs and produces
a larger amount of energy than it consumes. ...

What do You think?
Old 21-11-2009, 11:50 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Skynews: Australian Scientist built 24KW magnetic generator (never stops) for his hom

vadims wrote:
SKYNEWS VIDEO:
http://www.33energy.com/youtube.html

from the article: ... A Zero point magnetic power generator is
basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force
to induce motion.
It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating
completely free electrical energy... this device refers to a machine
that runs and produces
a larger amount of energy than it consumes. ...

What do You think?

I much prefer the old fashioned free energy engines that run on water, they
seem so much more, well, natural, you know water is a natural substance
isn't it. These new-fangled Perpetual Motion Machines with magnets in them
mean you have to wear your tinfoil hat all the time and that makes your head
sweat in this hot weather. I don't know about you but I would rather not
have to put up with perpetual bad hair. In any case overuse of your tinfoil
hat will make it less effective for when you really need it such as passing
near power lines or when those ads for Al Gore talks come on the TV.

The other thing wrong with the magnetic type PMMs is that they twist up the
luminiferous ether all backwards in the southern hemisphere because they
were all designed to work in the northern hemisphere. We all know that
unless you can keep the ether around your computer and TV straight it will
interfere with your bullshit detector. This would make watching television
impossible as you would soon be thinking that Brand Power was a public
interest think tank and you would believe Nathan Rees when he tells you that
re-arranging the deck chairs will keep the Titanic afloat. There are some
posters to this NG whose equipment is well overdue for its ten gigaword
service we wouldn't want to risk their gear in a sub-optimal environment
where you can bend but not break the laws of physics.

David

Old 22-11-2009, 06:51 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:50:45 +1100, David Hare-Scott wrote:

The other thing wrong with the magnetic type PMMs is that they twist up
the luminiferous ether all backwards in the southern hemisphere because
they were all designed to work in the northern hemisphere.

Drop around sometime and I'll show you how to build them in reverse so
they work down under. since the earth is fatter in the southern
hemisphere, they will also work better.
Old 23-11-2009, 12:13 PM posted to aus.gardens

"terryc" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:50:45 +1100, David Hare-Scott wrote:

The other thing wrong with the magnetic type PMMs is that they twist up
the luminiferous ether all backwards in the southern hemisphere because
they were all designed to work in the northern hemisphere.

Drop around sometime and I'll show you how to build them in reverse so
they work down under. since the earth is fatter in the southern
hemisphere, they will also work better.

These wonderful machines keep being invented, but they just disappear.
They don't get developed to make millions for their inventors. Isn't that
strange? The oil companies can't be buying all of them out.
Cheers,
Dan

Old 24-11-2009, 11:46 AM posted to aus.gardens

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
vadims wrote:
[...]

Dont be such a sceptic David,
I'd buy one. Send it to me on a golf cart, powered by this device.
If you can get it to my door, I will pay COD.

Old 24-11-2009, 01:37 PM posted to aus.gardens

vadims wrote:
[...]

Why not? It's all that keeps us attached to the money in our wallets. My
guess is the perpetrators are having a joke but most of them want your
money, like Stephen Horvath (my inspiration) who had Joh Bjelke Petersen
convinced that he had a car that ran on water.

I'd buy one. Send it to me on a golf cart, powered by this device.
If you can get it to my door, I will pay COD.

OK it's in the mail.

David

hom growm mushrooms peter Australia 3 09-09-2005 01:08 PM
the rain never stops Punch Lawns 2 12-06-2003 10:20 AM
Magnetic drive Pondmaster pump John Rutz Ponds 3 11-05-2003 10:21 PM
Australian Newbie may be in over his head!! RichToyBox Ponds 2 25-01-2003 12:08 AM