Old 20-01-2010, 01:30 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default The real Global warming problem...

All of a sudden you're acting like a complete DILL!
Is that your normal disguise?

Jonno wrote:
Jonno wrote:

I notice that you have now abandoned the issues raised by Coleman
altogether. I didn't think that they were wrth too much more effort
either.

No, I havent. The guys on the level, and so is the matter at hand.
He's completely correct! His issues stand!

In a blinding flash of revelation I see it all now. Oh thankyou!
Just that one sentence has completely destroyed my position.

Measuring temperature?
See how its done...

http://jonova.s3.amazonaws.com/sh1/t...ook_2-3_lq.pdf

This climate change sceptic looks a little more reasonable than most
of the sources that you have found for us. At least not so obviously
wrong as Coleman. But before we play another round of whackamole
(which I am getting tired of) let me ask you this. Did you do any
research to see if her arguments stand up? Did you look to see if
the debunker had been debunked? If not you are ignoring her advise
on page one. This does not need to be an adversarial situation you
know, you could check these things out yourself.

Not necessarily possible, Who controls the data!

But is it the Illuminati or the Creatures from Roswell who are in charge?

You should be more
reasonalbe and logical.
Your sound like the argument booth in Monthy python.

This conversation is an ex parrot.

Youre not backing of some are you?
The above will show you how crazy this situation has become....
I know nothing, you know nothing.

If one can cause enough FUD you can paralyse decision making. There
are those who would like you to feel helpless but you can resist by
using your intellect. I repeat my invitation for you to do so.
We are all fed through a filtered straw of newspapers, run by
politically influenced reports.
Think, out of the box (I hate that saying too), before we all get
put into one..

Lead the way by doing something other than posting denial propaganda.

Propaganda is what others use.
Prove this global warming as man made and youre doing something
"Intellectual". You cant!!!!!
And seeing these people are not out to prove anything, the ones who
are trying to raise funds, (like ilk being speed camera governments,
Remember the Sheriff of Nottingham?) should do so.

More speed cameras means more money to spend on global warming
research don't you get it?

Meanwhile all the polluters are getting away scott free. Make the
public pay? Not this little black duck, we fight back!

Man the barricades! Raise the scarlet banner high, beneath its folds
we'll live or die!

BTW the Himalayan Glacier melting theory has now been found to be
critically impossible to implement, due to the lack of heat.
2035 the year I believe it was. DEBUNKED!

Absolutely. By 2035 there will be no more heat. All the hot air will
have been used up. The ice caps are safe. Whew!

But thats only one. But can
you see the reason for them chucking this into the equation?
The more lies the better.

It's the ghost of Goebbels past. He knew the Big Lie was easier that
the little lie.

BTW Worst winter for a long time in the northern part of the globe.
Just a blip on my compass, but overall very encouraging.....

A statistician and a mathematical genius were interviewed for a job.
Asked what 1000 and 1000 added together equalled, the mathematician
answered, without referring to his calculator that two thousand was
the usual answer.
The statistician, closed the curtains, pulled out his scientific
calculator, which he'd previously brought from Kmart at a reduced
price, and asked, "what would you like it to be?"

Ho ho ho. All the arguments about long term trends are necessarily
statistical. Deal with it.

Father Christmas, you're ho ho hoing too early...I am dealing with it
and seeing it for what is is: a global scam made all the more
disgusting by touts like yourself..

But you should see what they gave me when I sold my soul, a year's
subscription to Crikey, a set of steakknives and Tasmania!

Youre painting yourself into a creditability corner.. I MAY BE ABLE to
reveal who you are soon enough...

Ha ha! You don't realise that I type under a cone of silence! Even
your towering intellect will never find out who I am.

Of all the clever disguises in the world I chose to masquerade as
David Hare-Scott. I'll bet you couldn't have come up with that.

There are people who could be interested.
I am sad others havent backed me so far.
I guess they havent the time to do so.

I am sorry to hear all the wild-eyed conspiracy theorists of
aus.gardens are out to lunch. Perhaps they are all dark and evil
lefties who really do want world government. You should find a safe
haven, say on a small island, where you can secede before they get back.

That folks is what we are dealing with here.
Were using ALGore Rhythms.

Very droll.

Glad you like it.
You couldnt have thought of it.

You are so cutting and cruel (sniff).

David

Old 20-01-2010, 01:32 PM posted to aus.gardens

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Old 23-01-2010, 03:56 AM posted to aus.gardens

"Jonno" wrote in message
All of a sudden you're acting like a complete DILL!

...better than acting like a dill all along, i should think.

here's an idea we all can try:

read tim flannery's book "the weather makers". the bad news (for YOU) is you
might be obliged to change your position on this topic. the good news (for
everyone) is that it's a very interesting, well-written, frankly completely
fascinating book that isn't too hard for the dim-witted to follow, yet is
still of great interest to everyone else.

even better, it was written in 2004 or 2005 (can't recall which), before
climate change deniers even existed, but still addresses many of the
"points" that deniers have subsequently coughed up during their morning
ablutions, so everyone gets their questions answered, should they actually
be interested in having their questions answered. anyone without questions
will, again, nevertheless find it very interesting & readable.

since, despite all evidence to the contrary, you are still claiming to be
"open minded" (or at any rate suggest that other people be so), might i
suggest you not chime in on this godforsaken subject again until you've read
it.

looking forward to a few weeks' breather while you have a read of something
worthwhile on the subject for a change,
kylie

Old 23-01-2010, 11:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

Jonno wrote:
Jonno wrote:

I notice that you have now abandoned the issues raised by Coleman
altogether. I didn't think that they were wrth too much more effort
either.

No, I havent. The guys on the level, and so is the matter at hand.
He's completely correct! His issues stand!

In a blinding flash of revelation I see it all now. Oh thankyou!
Just that one sentence has completely destroyed my position.
You are thick.

Are you sure you keep your head up your whereever? This was ABC news...